Rakudou, Inc. (“The Company” hereunder) will carry out the business activities based on the code of conduct determined by Rakudou, Inc. itself. The company recognizes that the acquired personal information through the company’s business activities are important information for customers and important resources for the company, and properly implements personal information protection as shown following basic policy in order to become trusted company from all such as customers and business partners.
Purposes of Use of Personal Information
When personal information will be provided from customers, the Company will specify the purpose of use of personal information preliminarily, and will use within the intended purpose. If it is necessary to use the personal beyond specified the intended purpose, the Company will inform the customer that effect and will use with obtaining customer's prior consent.
Management of Personal Information
While establishing the management system for the protection of personal information, the Company will keep the board members and employees informed about the rules and attempt to comply strictly with them. Furthermore, the Company will keep the personal information accurate and up-to-date, work to prevent illegal access to persona information, leak, loss and/or damage of personal information and implement to improve the information security continuously.
Inquiries about Personal Information
The Company will act responsively in a conscientious and prompt manner with respect to the requests of the inqury, disclosure, etc. of the Personal Information from customers.
Provision of Personal Information
The company will not disclose and/or provide Personal Information to any third party, except in the following cases.
1. If the said parson consents.
2. If the disclosure to the any third party is approved by regulations and guidelines.
3. If required such information for the protection of human life, body or property, and where it is difficult to obtain consent of the said person.
4. If the processing or handling services of Personal information is outsourced which is necessary to achieve the intended propose of use.
2. The company waives responsibility for the security of personal information on any website linked to from the website of the Company.
Date of Enactmentt: June 1, 2006
Date of Revision: December 1, 2007
Responsible for Personal information protection: Kozue Takahashi